Thursday, September 1, 2011

Monthly Goal: Grocery Budget

image found here
I've talked about goal setting before, and since it's the beginning of the month, I thought maybe I'd start something new on the blog where I set one small goal at the beginning of the month, and update my progress at the end of the month. This month, I'm tackling our grocery budget.

We budget $300 a month for groceries, which is a pretty substantial amount, especially for just two people and a baby. I've seen other families get by on less. But we love food. What can I say? It's been difficult for me to stick to this amount, and I often find myself reworking the budget in the middle of the month to let us eat out more, or head to Whole Foods for one more trip. So this month, I'm challenging myself to only spend this amount. I'll let you know how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment