Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 9.12.2011

Another busy week. My husband is out of town for work for a few days, so I'll just scrounge up something for myself those nights. And I'm hitting a swanky event one night with a friend, so he'll be on his own as well! Here's what we'll be having the nights we're home:

Scrambled Egg Toast We love to have breakfast for dinner every once in a while, and this new recipe I found looks like a fun twist on what we usually make.

Chicken Tacos with Salsa Fresca

Baked Potato Bar I usually just wash a potato, rub it with some olive oil and sea salt, and throw it in the oven for an hour or so. Then we can top it with whatever we want. I like to do this when we have chili or barbecue leftovers because they make a yummy topping.

Have a great week and check out more delicious menu plans right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment