Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Perfect Pantry


The Pioneer Woman had an interesting post the other day that I thought I'd link to about what she keeps on hand in her pantry. It reminded me of how helpful and what a moneysaver it is to have a stockpile of staples on hand so you can throw dinner together if all your previous plans fall through. I keep a stockpile of pasta sauce, salsa, canned tomatoes, soups and pasta that I buy using coupons and store sales.

Here's the link to what PW keeps in her pantry.

I think menu planning along with keeping a well-stocked pantry has changed us from a family that only eats out because we plan to rather than a family that eats out because we can't think of what to make for dinner. Which saves us lots of dough!

Pretty pantry photo from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment