Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My 2012 Goals


I know a lot of people scoff at New Year's resolutions, but I love them. I love the start of a fresh year, full of promise and another chance to create the life you dream of. So with that in mind, I resolve this year to work towards our financial and personal goals, and try to make sure every important decision I make somehow gets us further to those goals. I shared our money goals for 2011 in this post, and some of these will carry over to this year.

Money Goals
Complete our 8-month emergency fund
Increase our contribution to retirement by 1%
Continue to stay on budget using my new system
Complete the legacy drawer by March

Pretty Goals
Go on a date once a month
Continue to make my home a comfortable place to be, on a budget
Experiment more with my cooking and menu planning

What about you? Any goals for the year?

Image from here

1 comment:

  1. I recently started a blog to increase my accountability around goal setting. I was wondering how your 2012 goals were coming along and if you were still working towards them?

    Stop by sometime and update me,
    Jenny
    proverbs215.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete