Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 8.22.2011

Our busy week last week got even busier, so one of our meals from last week will be pushed to this week. I'm also celebrating the Pioneer Woman's premiere of her new show on Saturday on the Food Network by making a couple of her recipes this week. I have yet to make something I've found on her blog or in her cookbook that I haven't liked! Have a great week!


Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti / Green Salad I usually make two of these at once and freeze one of them.
Baked Pork Chops / Cinnamon Apples I had planned on making baked pork chops, but as I was writing this post I looked on PW's home page and saw this recipe. I may be frying them in the pan!
Creamy Chicken with Scallions I didn't get a chance to make this last week, but I have the ingredients.
PW Beef and Bean Burritos
Dinner Out

There are also lots of great menu plans and recipes at Menu Planning Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Also new to Menu Planning Mondays and a big fan of the Pioneer Woman (I always make 2 chicken spaghettis, too!) Glad to have stumbled onto your site (working mom -> stay at home mom -> now part-time both mom...means finances have been forefront here, too.) Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pioneer Woman recipes are the best!

    ReplyDelete