Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: 11.14.2011

We went to eat out last week unexpectedly, so that changed up our menu a bit. I didn't get to make the Chicken Biscuit Pot Pies, so I've moved those to this week. Here's what we're having this week:

Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup I've made this before, and it's delicious. And it makes tons of leftovers, so it's good for a few lunches later in the week. We'll have it with a green salad.

Chicken and Broccoli Packets I'm still trying to find ways to use up all my chicken. I thought this looked delicious.

Chicken Biscuit Pot Pies


PW Beef and Bean Burritos These are a favorite, and so easy to make. Probably will serve them with Mexican rice.

Grilled Chicken and Veggies

Check out more delicious menu plans right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment